Terms & Conditions
Personal identification informationWe may collect personal identification information from Clients when Clients visit our Site or place an order. Clients may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information and company details.
We will collect personal identification information from Clients only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Clients can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
apertus° Company BVBA collects and uses Clients personal information for the following purposes:
- To process transactions
- We may use the information Clients provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- The email address Clients provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If Client decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the Client would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or Client may contact us via our Site.
How we protect Clients information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Clients personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its users/Clients happens over a SSL secured communication channel.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, Client signify acceptance of this policy and terms of service. Client continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed his/her acceptance of those changes.
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the service (or any part or content thereof) without notice.
We shall not be liable to clients or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Price are excluding VAT unless explicitly indicated.
We are not responsible for any fees, custom duties or taxes due upon import to specific countries.
Guarantee & Warranty
No warranty is granted for the use of experimental firmware, or for experimental use of certified firmware releases.
Apertus° Company BVBA provides no warranties expressed or implied, including, but not limited to: any condition, warranty or term as to satisfactory quality or fitness for purpose except the following:
Apertus° Company BVBA warrants to the Client that the Goods shall be free from any production defect in materials or workmanship for a period of two (2) years after delivery of the Goods to the Client.
If an item bought by the Client turns out to be faulty or does not look or work as advertised please refer to the Return Policy.
We may offer to repair or replace it free of charge or give you a full refund or reduction in price.
LIMITATIONS OF COVERAGE - This warranty does not cover:
- Damage, fault or failure due to alteration or repairs made by anyone other than us, or the use of supplies and accessories other than those manufactured by us.
- Damage, fault or failure due to causes beyond Our control including, but not limited to, repairs necessary due to operator negligence, improper installation, damage caused by spillage of foods/liquids, wrong usage of electrical supply and voltage, abnormal voltage, excessive heat, dust, corrosive surroundings, chemical reaction, failure to maintain the Product, failure to operate or use the Product according to instructions, accident, mishandling, misuse, tampering, vandalism, theft, fire, lightning, flood, wind, freezing, power failure, static, normal wear and tear, pests, vermin, foreign matter entering the Product, inadequate or excess power supply, unusual atmospheric conditions, or acts of war or acts of God.
- Damage, fault or failure resulting from software, virus(es), electrical wiring and connections, user facilitated minor adjustments and settings, external antenna or local reception problems, structural problems of Your premises, inaccessible Products or parts, negligence, misuse, tampering or abuse, whether wilful or not.
- Damage, fault or failure due to or arising out of, transit or delivery, packing, unpacking, assembly, installation, routine maintenance, dismantle, relocation or removal.
- Non failure problems that do not require parts and intermittent issues, including without limitation, reception and/or incompatibility issues, demonstration, training, reminders, adjustments, set-up, installations, battery change, replenishing of consumables, short circuit, routine maintenance and servicing, periodic checkups, cleaning, checking of improper operation or incorrect use. We will not pay for adjustments or repairs required because of conditions at Your location or specific to You.
- Cosmetic defects, reduced or impaired functionality, reduced lifespan or limitations of Products which, in Our records indicate, are second hand, "Used", "Refurbished", "Open Set" or "Display Sets".
- Normal wear and tear and cosmetic damage such as, but not limited to corrosion, scratches, dents, rust, stains. Non-functional parts such as, but not limited to, plastics and finishes. Expendable or lost items.
- Consequential losses and/or damages as a result of malfunctioning of, damage to, failure of an operating part of the covered Product, or damages, fault or failure as a result of any repairs or replacements under this warranty. Damages, fault or failure caused by delays in rendering of Our services or loss of use during servicing or otherwise awaiting parts are not covered. You are responsible for creating backups of all Your data and software on a regular basis.
- Damages, fault, failure, imperfections, caused by abuse, tampering, illegal use, negligence, prolonged use or operation.
- Products that are leased, rented, used exceeding normal limits, used continuously and/or subject to abuse, unreasonable, abnormal or extreme operations.
Refunds and cancellations
Goods claimed to be defective may only be repaired, replaced or refunded, at apertus° Company BVBA's sole option. The defective Goods may only be returned to apertus° Company BVBA in accordance with our Return Policy.
If you have any questions about the Terms and Conditions, the practices of this Site, or your dealings with this Site, please contact us at:
apertus° Company BVBA / Maalderijstraat 2 / 2000 Antwerp / Belgium / firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you wish to return or exchange a product the following points need to be met:
- Unwanted products will be taken back no questions asked within 14 working days (“cooling-off period”) of delivery as long as they are in the same condition you received them. In particular, the packaging must be unopened, totally intact, i.e. have no damage whatsoever. The content must be complete and unused.
- To initiate such return contact us beforehand in written form.
- Items returned within the cooling-off period will be fully refunded including the original shipping charges. If the client specifically requested more expensive express shipping only the standard shipping charges will be refunded though.
- The return shipping cost is to be covered by the client entirely.
- Any custom duties, local taxes or fees caused by the import cannot be refunded by apertus° - contact your local authorities instead.
- Customized (aka. personalized) items are exempt from the cooling-off period and are in general non-refundable.
- Products found to be faulty after 14 working days of delivery will be replaced if they fall within the product warranty period of two years.
You are responsible for your order once the package arrives at the supplied delivery address. We cannot be held responsible if the package goes missing once delivered.
We cannot be held responsible for goods that do not arrive with the customer due to errors made by the customer when entering their address details. Please ensure that you check all your details before confirming your order. Please also note deliveries made to business addresses or your place of work are considered received once they arrive at that address. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure the delivery address provided on purchase is correct and complete.
*apertus° Company is a branch of Picoux Productions BVBA / Maalderijstraat 2 / 2000 Antwerp / Belgium